22/05/2017

Our Jobs and Works

Nurse Assistant in a Retired People Home:


I wear my uniform when I arrive at the retired home.

I change diapers to the old people.

I raise grandparents with the crane to wash them.

I give the pills to the ill people.

I feed to the disabled people with syringe.

I walk them with the weelchair

Paula, PDC

Mechanic in a Garage:

I would like to open a garage.

 A mechanic works with cars.

It is difficulit to work with cars.

My uncle is a mechanic.

I send down a car.

I clean cars.

I cober cars before painting.

I help my boss.

Yousef, PDC

Repair Man at the Sports Centre

I sweep steps every morning.

I help the workers.

I go to the sports centre on Tusdays and Thursdays.

I wear trak suit, it is my uniform.

I like helping the workers in the sports centre.

Carles, PDC

Cook in a Retired People Home

I cut the vegetables and fruit, with knife and peeler.

I have one hat of Kitchen Assistant for my work.

I sweep the floor with broom.

I clean the material of kitchen, for example: peelers, knifes, plates...

I pour the tomato in bread with the tongue.

I go to retired home the Tuesdays and Thursdays. 

Useni, PDC

Cook in the Canteen

I go to the canteen on Tuesdays and  Thursdays.

I wear a hat and apron.

I use bucket to take potatoes.

I sweep the floor.

I help to prepare sandwiches.

I clean tables and chairs with water.

Marc P., PDC

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL