07/11/2017

My bedroom

MÍRIAM, 1st B: My bedroom is small. There is a desk with a computer and a shelf with books. My bed has got a white blanket and I have a mirror, too. My cupboard is very big.

ÁLEX, 1st B: My bedroom has got a big bed and a pillow. In my bedroom I have a poster. It's very beautiful.


MIRKO, 1st A: I have got a T.V next to the windows. I have got a computer on my desk and a rug on the floor. Also I have got a digital clock on my desk.






ANDREA, 1st A: I have got a TV on my desk. I have got a pink armchair. I have got a computer on my desk. I have got a big cupboard. I have got a pink lamp on my desk. I have got a mirror in my cupboard.



IKRAM, 1st A: My bedroom is not very big but I have everything I need. My curtains are pink. Next to the writing desk there is my bed. I have a small rug. In one of the walls I have a big clock. Next to the desk I have a big cupboard.

JUDIT, 1st A: My bedroom is beautiful. I have three big armchairs. I don't have clock in my bedroom. I have lots of books in my bedroom. I love my bedroom.

SÍLVIA, 1st A: My bedroom is very beautiful. The blankets on the bed are pink and purple. It has got a computer on the desk. There is a big poster of Paul Wesley on the wall.

MARIA, 1st A: I have a lamp on my desk. There is a white boxer. I have got a lot of posters of a soap operas at my wardrobe. I have some white sheets with purple butterflies in my bed.

UNAI, 1st A: My bedroom is big, I have a computer on my desk. I haven't got a mirror and a picture. I have a bed, it's very big.

AINA, 1st A: In my bedroom there is a bed. In my bedroom there is a chair, a computer, two tables, a large television, a sink and an armchair.

AITOR, 1st A: My bedroom is colour green and white. I have got a computer and a chair. It has got one wardrobe. I have got a printer

NIL, 1st B: My bedroom is medium height. I have a TV in front of my bed. I have a table were i do my homework and a shelf with my books.

JOEL, 1st B: My bedroom is big. It has got a cupboard, a desk, and have a simple bed but is my bedroom.

LUCÍA, 1st B: My bedroom is small there are two beds one is for my brother and one is for me. I have a TV  and two wardrobes and I have two desks. 





.

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL