10/12/2017

WED 1st TERM

AINA, 1st A:

SEPTEMBER 2017       

1-My friend is Maria.

2-His pencil case is broken.

3 -That is my friend.

4-Can you help me, please?.                            


OCTOBER 2017

          1- My friend is the tallest.

                                                              2- My hair is straight and long.

                                                              3 -Catherine is beautiful.

                                                              4- She is friendly.

                                                              5 -My grandma is short and old.  

 6- Her personality is very generous, hard-working, shy and friendly.


NOVEMBER 2017

1- Aina’s diary is colour pink.

2- She is hard-working.

3-My mother is beautiful and hard-working.

4- In my house I have got two toilets.

5- There is some snack in the Kitchen.

6- In my house I have got bathroom but I don’t have a clock.

7- Can i help you? Yes please.

8- In my living room there is a television.

9- I listen to music everyday.


DAVID, 1st B:

SEPTEMBER

  1. We are playing hockey outside, but we must go inside because It was raining.
  2. This is my pencil.
  3. These are my books.
  4. Can you repeat me, please? I don’t understand!!!!


OCTOBER

  1. My nose is bigger than Joel’s nose.
  2. I’m taller than Alex.
  3. Messi has got dark hair and short, too.
  4. Do you think, are you a good teacher?
  5. My favourite pet is fish, and I like the dolphins.
  6. My mum has got dark and curly hair.
  7. I like her attitude to the students.
  8. She lives in Malgrat, she lives in a house with garden.
  9. David’s hair is short and dark, too.
  10. He is the tallest boy in the class, and he is not very good looking, but he’s an important athletic.



NOVEMBER

  1. I have got a lamp next to my bed, and a shelf, up at me.
  2. There is an armchair and a cupboard in my bedroom.
  3. I have got a TV, a big sofa and a very big lamp next to a table.
  4. There is a lamp next to my sofa.
  5. There is a lamp next to my sofa.
  6. I have got two skates and also, I have got three sticks.
  7. I think, I’d like a light for my bedroom.

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL