13/02/2018

14th February - Saint Valentine's Day

MARIA, 1st A:


I am in love
Do you know with?
With you.

I love you
I love your eyes and your smile
I can’t live without you
I like the passion of your kisses.




ANDREA, 1st A:

Your blue eyes are nice.
Your smile is beautiful.
You are very romantic.
You are a sweet boy.
Your heart is very big.
I love our kisses.
My life is more crazy with you.
You are my favourite star in the sky.
I life in a fantasy with you.

JUDIT, 1st A:


Your eyes are very beautiful.
His hair is red and long.
I am romantic.
He is sweet and nice.
I love you.
Our kisses are fantasy.
At night I dream with you.
The boy is all passion.
This time is forever.


AINA, 1st A:


I love you
Your eyes and your smile are beautiful.
I love you are crazy.
I like the passion very much.
He is nice, honest and very romantic.
He is very attractive, I love his hair
and I also love the way he laughs.
He enjoys life and I like it because I also enjoy it.
His face is very sweet in the way he looks at you.
I love your colour eyes.
I like your hair because it is soft and its colour is very precious.
I like you because your talk a lot like me.

I. ACEBEDO, 1st A:




PAU, 1st B:

You are very beautiful
I like sun and moon
flowers are red
the time is romantic
Forever I am crazy
We go to dream.

NIL, 1st B:

Your eyes fall in love with mine.
I love you very much,
and I do not want to ever lose you
because you are the love of my life.
Your eyes and your smile
are very beautiful
that's why I love you.
When I'm with you
I'm very comfortable
and I do not want to leave.
I never want to lose you
I love you.

Resultado de imagen de LOVEÀLEX, 1st B:






I am your big boy
your eyes are beautiful
and your mind is very nice.
I don’t know what to tell you
because when we are together
I am crazy.


You are sweet and romantic
And you are the best at the world
Your hair is beautiful
and your lips are very fantastic.
You are the love of my life.
Your smile is beautiful


JOEL, 1st B:                            Resultado de imagen de LOVE

I love you,
your beautiful eyes are my light
your kisses are my food,
your crazy hair is my perdition.

I love you,
baby remember my song,
baby feel my feelings
baby your pretty smile is my perdition.

I love you,
your boy need you,
your fantastic lips enchant my heart.


Resultado de imagen de LOVEIKRAM, 1st A:
Love is like a Sun,
It shines.

I found the love for me,
He is beautiful and cute.
I see my future in his eyes,
I’m in love with him.
He brings me red roses and white chocolate.
He make my life more beautiful.

His eyes,
His smile,
All of him is perfect,
He always looks perfect.


MÍRIAM, 1st B:Resultado de imagen de LOVE
Your eyes are blue like the sea,
and the sun is shining for us.
The sounds I hear are like the clouds,
and my feet touch the sand.

The sun goes away,
and only the waves are heard.
The birds return to their houses in the trees.
And we are only you and me.

HOUDA, 1st A:
You are my sun,
you are my smile,
you are my favourite flower,
you are my sweet candy ,
you are my heart,
you are my light.
And in my dreams you are only mine.

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL